Current Availability List
Our thoughts are with all of our Napa friends and colleagues – hope you are doing well considering what you all are going through, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We hope you all are up and running soon.
Some notes on this week’s list:
- We have a new item called Yuzu kosho – here is a description::
Yuzu kosho is a Japanese citrus-chile paste made of yuzu peel, spicy chiles and salt. Yuzu is a green citrus fruit that tastes like a mix between a Meyer lemon and grapefruit. Yuzu kosho is fragrant and packs a lot of heat.
- Asian Pears – coming from Full Belly – starting with Shiseiki and Hosui varities…
- Huckleberry season has started – available in 1 lb units….
- Black Eyed Peas! – by the pound…
- Roma Tomatoes are in abundance – we are listing them by the case at a very good price – okay to order by the pound if needed…
- Fresh batch of chanterelles – coming in from Oregon in time for Thursday and Friday deliveries – pre-orders will insure you get what you want!
Enter your information at the bottom of the page to receive the Current Availability List
Sonoma Organics carries fresh produce year round. The items we carry are subject to the vagaries of the weather and myriad other conditions that may hasten or delay availability.
Our Seasonal Calendar provides an overview of the produce we carry and their respective timelines for availability.