Current Availability List
Here are some highlights this week:
- Fava beans from Three Ox Farm in Sebastopol, beautiful fresh crop – great quality at a lower price than last week!
- Meyer Lemons are winding down, price is up and they are slightly limited
- Padron Peppers – we should be getting more in at some point this week, will be more limited than last week, stay tuned…
- We are waiting to hear about morels –nothing confirmed at this point, dried are available and can be ordered by the ¼ Lb.
- Tangerines this week are the Golden Nugget variety – still looking great
- Asparagus from Riverdog still coming in strong – please give a heads up if ordering more than 3 cases please…
- Specialty potatoes – mostly from Full Belly Farm are all stellar right now, freshly dug as I type this…
- New honey offerings from our local honey guy – local wildflower and blackberry both in 1 lb. jars
- Stone fruit is just starting to be worth it, stay tuned for a mid-week update
Hope your week gets off to a good start
Enter your information at the bottom of the page to receive the Current Availability List
Sonoma Organics carries fresh produce year round. The items we carry are subject to the vagaries of the weather and myriad other conditions that may hasten or delay availability.
Our Seasonal Calendar provides an overview of the produce we carry and their respective timelines for availability.