Current Availability List
Hope you all had a nice weekend, here are some highlights for this week. Also we made several changes to the cheese list, please take a look. Most notably we now have cheeses from Bleating Heart back on the list!
- Baby Bloomsdale Spinach from County Line is back on the list!
- Baby Little Gem from County Line is gapping, we have a great sub in 5 lb. cases at a similar price…
- Escarole from New Family Farm is looking great – 18 CT cases
- Heirloom Tomatoes and Toybox cherry tomatoes are still coming from Riverdog and looking great
- Our local tomato guy – Pepe Farm- is just starting with tomatoes – for now we have added his excellent Roma Tomatoes to the list…
- Gravensteins have started! Don’t miss out, it’s a short season….
- Strawberry market is changing, please ask about the pricing as it will change daily for the time being, still in good supply in any regard…
Have a great week!
Enter your information at the bottom of the page to receive the Current Availability List
Sonoma Organics carries fresh produce year round. The items we carry are subject to the vagaries of the weather and myriad other conditions that may hasten or delay availability.
Our Seasonal Calendar provides an overview of the produce we carry and their respective timelines for availability.