Current Availability List
These rains have certainly affected us, still have heirloom tomatoes and melons, but the supply on most summer items is waning.
Many Fall items are slowly becoming available, stay tuned…
Some highlights for this week:
- Sauté Bloomsdale Spinach from County Line – 5 lbs cases
- Butternut, delicata, sugar pie, acorn, kabocha, and spaghetti squash are all currently available.
- Last Peaches of the season – Fairtime – 2 layer cases – from Riverdog – okay to split…
- Toybox Cherry Tomatoes – now from Riverdog – price is up slightly –but quality is still great…
- Chanterelles are coming in time for Wednesday orders – they didn’t get any rain in Oregon yet so price is still a little high, should come down next week
- Several changes to the cheese list this week:
- Bleating Heart cheeses – I have listed everything but please keep in mind that many of their cheeses are subject to seasonality and limited production…
- Laura Chenel has increased their prices slightly and the Melodie is not currently available
Enter your information at the bottom of the page to receive the Current Availability List
Sonoma Organics carries fresh produce year round. The items we carry are subject to the vagaries of the weather and myriad other conditions that may hasten or delay availability.
Our Seasonal Calendar provides an overview of the produce we carry and their respective timelines for availability.