Current Availability List
Hope you are all well, here are some highlights for this week:
- Chioggia Radicchio from county line, 5 lbs cases – just like all their other great chicories…
- Rutabaga from Riverdog – offered by the pound
- Baby Scarlet Turnips – by the bunch…
- Satsumas!! Just starting, we have them by the pound
- Bosc and Bartlett Pears from Lake County – both now at 1.75/lb.
- Toybox Cherry Tomatoes from Riverdog are officially over, we sure enjoyed them while they lasted….
- No chanterelles currently on hand, but we should have more within a day or two
- Still waiting to hear about porcini
- Frozen Huckleberries are plentiful…
Hope you have a good week, talk to you all soon
Enter your information at the bottom of the page to receive the Current Availability List
Sonoma Organics carries fresh produce year round. The items we carry are subject to the vagaries of the weather and myriad other conditions that may hasten or delay availability.
Our Seasonal Calendar provides an overview of the produce we carry and their respective timelines for availability.